Monday, June 05, 2006


It should be about the art, but it's almost a must for curiosity, to know a little about the person who created the art. I have B.F.A. in Fine Art from OCAD U, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm here like so many artists today, to visually share what I create.  
I am grateful that I have acquired art that I love, artwork that other artists have created, and have inspired me. I hope I am able to do the same.  I hope my art inspires someone, and brings the love of owning artwork to them.  Even if it isn't mine.  Buy art that you love.

There is the real reward, for one's art to be cherished and taken care of, passed down, discussed and to become part of a story.  Part of a family.

I create art. I make crafts. I will always be an artist, paid or not.
I am an artist who creates in the moment. I am an artist that takes time. I rarely know what a piece of work will look like before it is complete. I work in whatever medium takes my fancy at the time.

I do what I can, on my own to promote my artwork.  I am one of the millions of artists creating in the art world, so I thank you, for taking the time to view mine.

In my process, I am inspired by everything, people, nature, dreams & desires, urban/industrial environment, music, love, emotions and random thought, the whole wide world.  My subject matter for my paintings and drawings, are anywhere from landscape, figurative, abstract, collage, and sculpture, expressed and processed in my work, using various mediums. 
I hope you might find in my art, something to represent your personal choice and expression of fine art, through one of my pieces, and I look forward to being a part of your Private Collection.

~Nora Lem~

Contact me at:,
aronmels@gmail.com

Click LINK to purchase Art by Nora
Art Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment